In Contrallum each session has a unique format and is designed with care according to the subject matter being dealt with. The guests are the epicentre, always in a diverse group of twenty people.
We look for ways to co-generate knowledge, ideas, movement and connections facilitating imagination through design.
The sessions organised up until today are:
As social designer my contribution and role on Contrallum’s projects is:
- Enhacing a co-creation environment.
- Creating the methodology of the act in order to interact and investigate though design and also collaborate through imagining.
- Considering within the participants, people from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives and concerns.
- Each act of Contrallum is consider to be part of something bigger, interconnected and in constant transformation.
- Engaging people through mystery, imagination and unpredictability.